To apply for The Crew Platinum Account by speaking to a person, please click the button below and fill out the subsequent form. We respond quickly to any enquiry.
Join Yotspot as a crewmember, it's free!
Are you looking for jobs or sailing opportunities on yachts?
With the most comprehensive jobs board in the yachting industry, Yotspot is the perfect place to find your next position. With hundreds of positions available, you are only ever a couple of clicks away from applying directly to yachts, agencies and management companies. It's that simple.
How it works
Apply for yacht jobs and opportunities in 3 easy steps:
- Create a profile (e.g. upload CV, qualifications, skills and experience etc)
- Click I'm Interested on any job(s) or opportunity to submit your profile and apply for the position
- All done. Sit back, relax and await to be contacted for interview by the employer(s) who posted the role
A wealth of features...
As a member of Yotspot you'll benefit from the following...
- Apply to hundreds of positions with one profile, one click and from one central location
- Save time and effort. All the best yachts, agencies and management companies use The Yotspot 24/7 Account to find their crew
- Receive job alerts on all the latest positions
- Search maritime courses, dates and availability
- Store all your certificates, references and documents in one place
- Share your profile with anyone you like
- Follow your personalised route to certification
- Online career advice
- Quick and easy to use
- Apply for positions within seconds
for those serious about finding the best jobs and deals you can upgrade to...
The Crew Platinum Account
Exclusive deals, discounts and enhanced crew profile experienceMembership duration 12 months
By subscribing to Yotspot you will gain access to a host of benefits including:
- Add an introduction video to your crew profile - Create Now
- 35% off Nautilus membership, an international trades union and professional association who protect the rights of seafarers around the world - See More
- 15% off crew coaching services with Career Concierge - See More
- Free E-Book 'The Handbook' How to get into yachting
- Profile View Counter
- View your Cover Letters sent to Employers
The Yotspot E-Book 'The Handbook'
How to get into yachting
- Intro to the Industry
- Understanding the Superyacht Circuit
- Finding your first Superyacht gig
- Now to Land that Job!
- Congratulations, you've got the job!
- Life Onboard
How much does it cost?
By taking out a membership to The Crew Platinum Account you will gain access to some really great deals, discounts and benefits.
The Crew Platinum Account is an auto-renewal subscription based service. After your membership has expired it will automatically renew. All prices are subject to a 2% processing fee and VAT if applicable
Please note: You do not require ‘The Crew Platinum Account’ to apply for jobs or courses on Yotspot, this service is completely free of charge.
We look forward to welcoming you onboard!
The Crew Platinum Account - for employees
|Create a Crew or Professional Profile|
|Apply for Jobs & Opportunities on Yachts|
|Apply for Shorebased Roles|
|Receive Job Alerts|
|Follow your chosen Career Path|
|Add your Sea Service (if applicable)|
|Search our Training Course Directory|
|Receive Training Course Recommendations|
|Add Introduction Video|
|View your Cover Letters sent to Employers|
|The ability to edit your Cover Letters sent to Employers|
|Get the E-book 'How to get into yachting' Handbook|
|Profile View Counter (see how many times your profile has been viewed)|
|See if your application has been viewed|
|Exclusive Deals & Discounts|
|Basic employee profile||Get Started||Free||Log in|
|Platinum employee profile (inc. The Handbook E-book)||Platinum||£15||Log in to Pay Now|
We believe Yotspot will revolutionise the way you find jobs, forever.
This is what some of our crew have to say...
"For the last several years, Yotspot has provided a fantastic way to stay informed with all current job vacancies in the yachting industry. It's simply easy to use layout, job alerts and course directory has meant I've only ever been a couple of clicks away from my next career opportunity."Alex Farr - Chief Officer, MY Paraffin (60m)
"When I started in the yachting industry in 2014 I was frustrated with the amount of profiles I had to create with all the different recruitment agencies. Yotspot has been different! With one profile I can apply for jobs directly with yachts, management companies and recruitment agencies all through the website itself. This has been a great timesaver and saved a lot of stress!"Elisa Kersley - Head Chef, MY Private Lives (37m)
"Finding a Captain's role at the best of time can be difficult. Yotspot has made the process a lot easier by keeping me informed on new opportunities. With permanent, seasonal and relief roles listed, there is something for everyone who is actively searching within the job market"Chris Harding - Captain, MY Talila (30m)